What am I doing?
7:41 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Who do I think I am? In the recent years, I have become a wife and a mom. It's all consuming. I don't work fulltime anymore... I rarely do anything outside of my family. I see people using blogs and networking sites. I think they are neat but what do I have to offer. Who am I besides the one that takes care of the family. I think being a mother is one of the noblest jobs out there but is it good for me to become so involved with everyone else and forget about me? What do I have to offer? I am not particularly witty or funny or nor do I fancy myself a writer. I can't even remember the last time I sat down and thought about how I feel. Nate is really good about making the things I say feel important, so maybe I haven't needed to say anymore. I have wondered a few times what "I" really think. Am I doing enough for me? Probably not.
So... what should I be doing? Here I sit, it's 8:51 at night... I should be sleeping. It was a rough day and I am going to be mad at myself in the morning for not going right to bed. Lee will be up at least twice tonight... so am I wasting time or expressing myself and relaxing? I don't know yet.
Well here's to technology. Happy blogging.
So... what should I be doing? Here I sit, it's 8:51 at night... I should be sleeping. It was a rough day and I am going to be mad at myself in the morning for not going right to bed. Lee will be up at least twice tonight... so am I wasting time or expressing myself and relaxing? I don't know yet.
Well here's to technology. Happy blogging.

3 comments:
You are the most inportant person in the world to two children and a man. You are doing a work that will span the ages. The boys will tell their grandchildren about you and read your journal to them and show pictures of you to them. This is how you will go down in history. Your grandchildren will be raised by boys doing what they have seen you do as you raised them. That is an extension of you through history. Hang in there-you still have to get through the teen years with your boys.haha
Mmmmm Hot Eyes.
keep them at the top of your page. they are awesome.
Just so you know those boys love you more than you can even imagine. Sure Taylor is a hand full but God did not give you anything you could not handle and I laugh because you are finally experienceing the fate I have had of raising two kids. But hey big sister, I am super proud of you and how Taylor has turned out. I also look forward to Lee growing up and showing what personality he has. I think you are a much better mom than I was starting out, so kudos to you. I love ya and kiss those beautiful boys for your sister. Talk to you soon.
Sara
Post a Comment