Were back!!!
3:46 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Back home in good ole South Dakota.
O.K. so we really have been home since Wednesday night but I have been running around, trying to getting things in order. Still haven't succeeded so this will be brief. : )
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.... I look around and in every corner of my home there is a unfinished project. I keep hoping that I'll be able to finish something but nope it ain't happing. Isn't that depressing. (sigh) I comfort myself with the thought that if I was a daycare provider taking care of two children I wouldn't get so down on myself for not accomplishing anything. With that thought... tomorrow is another day. Wish me luck!
O.K. so we really have been home since Wednesday night but I have been running around, trying to getting things in order. Still haven't succeeded so this will be brief. : )
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.... I look around and in every corner of my home there is a unfinished project. I keep hoping that I'll be able to finish something but nope it ain't happing. Isn't that depressing. (sigh) I comfort myself with the thought that if I was a daycare provider taking care of two children I wouldn't get so down on myself for not accomplishing anything. With that thought... tomorrow is another day. Wish me luck!

1 comments:
I hope you get these comments.
I do enjoy your site and the pictures. i'll be in touch . Gramsie
Post a Comment