May Blizzard 08

7:51 PM Edit This 2 Comments »




























































So yes we got dumped on. It was crazy. I have a whole bunch of pictures to show. The 1st is when we woke up this morning, you couldn't see out any of the windows. The snow was so wet it just stuck to the windows. I really didn't get a good shot of the actual blizzard but I have some after the fact. I've seen more snow during previous storms but I have never seen this amount of wind. I could only make out my neighbor's roof during most of the storm. I have never been so grateful to have a warm house than today.

Taylor kept wanting to go outside but I wouldn't let him until it calmed down a bit. The pic of him in the playhouse is the 1st time I let him go out. It was so windy/cold that he didn't venture out from the protection of his playhouse. And lastly, there's a pic of TJ crying because he got his boot/foot stuck in the snow, he was panicking thinking that he was going to freeze to death. Lucky for him I decided I better go check on him... and there he was crying hysterically with no coat on. (lucky for him it had warmed up a lot by then) After that... I told him he better come on in for the day. Well... I hear Monday is supposed to be in the 60's... gotta love freaky spring snowstorms. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a fun surprise for spring, I hope you hadn't planted any flowers yet:). One last cheer for winter and hopefully it's done until next year!

Cheri and David said...

That snow looks amazing! I love how the outdoor house looks! Spencer would have LOVED it! He's been swimming in the outdoor pool, but complains because it's too hot! I swear we're in a different world over here! Awesome snow!!!