Flooding...
10:13 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Gotta love kids... Our curious 10 month old pulled out our refrigerator's water tubing that connects to the wall. Luckily I have "Mothers Hearing" and noticed that there was a leaking/water noise coming from the laundry room. To my horror we had water pouring down from the upstairs into the laundry room. Within the hour we had our laminate wood floor pulled up, the refrigerator and stove pulled out and towels EVERYWHERE... things have dried off and it looks like we made it through this by the skin of our teeth. Just three inches away was our newly finished bathroom. Of course it's not insured yet because I haven't called the insurance company yet to tell them the rooms were finished.
Thank you, Lord, for the small miracles and those powerful promptings of the Spirit.
Thank you, Lord, for the small miracles and those powerful promptings of the Spirit.

2 comments:
So glad to find your blog! I love it. I can't believe the flooding situation at your house, what a little curious George! Having a c-section in exactly 11 days. Our house is sTILL for sale, but we are all doing well. Miss u 2!
Wow! It sounds like you handled the situation A LOT better than we would have!! I am glad that your bathroom was spared.
Post a Comment