I'm B-A-C-K!
6:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

YEAH!!!! We made it!!!!! Finishing a basement is something I would never wish upon anyone... but I am so happy it's done. We now have a complete 4 bedroom 2 bath house! I have a whole new respect for house projects... I didn't have a clue as to the work/detail that goes into a single room. I am impressed with my husband's ability to learn the necessary skills to do all that he has done. I married such a smart man. : ) He is officially a carpenter, electrician, sheet rocker, painter, and dang good handy man!!
We also made it through a visit from my mom and sister, Nathan's brother's wedding, a visit from Nate's Grandparents and a visit from his mom. Our last house guest (nate's mom) left yesterday, and though I LOVED all the visits there is something comforting in getting back in the groove.
I'll be playing catch up for a few posts but then I hope to be back on weekly. So check back as you can. Here are some pics... (my sister and her kids, my mom and us 9-18) (my new sister-n-law and Nathan's brother, John --- Nate was his best man and is standing in the background 9-20)

1 comments:
It sounds like you HAVE been really busy. I know what you mean about company...it's lot's of fun and great to have them but it is also nice to return to "normal" life again. I am glad you are back blogging! I was really getting worried about you but now I understand exactly why you have been away!
Ps~Love your new background!
Post a Comment