November Blizzard

6:26 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Well, you may have heard on the news that South Dakota had a blizzard... it was by far one of the worst ones I have been in. The wind, I heard topped at 83 miles per hour. The thing about this storm was that it blew and blew and blew for an entire night and day. I was soooo grateful for my nice warm home! Yesterday TJ and I tried our luck with the blizzard but that fun was short lived as we couldn't even open our eyes or keep ourselves upright. LOL! I kept thinking of our ancestors who did not have our modern day conveniences... We truly are blessed!!!!

So today TJ and I bundled up and went outside... we shoveled and shoveled and played. : ) I took a pic of our neighbors car.. it was completely covered. The drifts were so bad that we had a temporary sledding hill form in our front yard. TJ took full advantage of his chance to sled without traveling anywhere. LOL! Enjoy the video.


1 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

LOVE the video! If only we could all say "WHEE this is fun!" as we go up and down lifes little (and sometimes not so little) hills.

I'm not ready for winter...is it time for spring yet?