For all the aunts, uncles and grandparents

3:07 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
This video is for you... just making sure that you don't miss out on a thing. LOL!


4 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I suddenly don't feel so alone in the world. With that being said, he sure did get over whatever he was upset about quickly!

Unknown said...

I know... the thing about Lee is that he moves on pretty quickly. But he IS quick to throw a temper, they just don't last long. : )

Kat said...

so glad to see I'm not the only "mean Mommy" that takes pics and vids of the kids when they're throwing fits or crying.

Anneliese said...

It is not right that we live so far apart! Your kids are adorable. I know they would have so much fun playing with my boys. Come and see us, play with us a camp, there is no happier place to be a boy! Hugs to you, Anneliese