scared

4:15 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Has not been a good couple of days. I have been bleeding since Saturday. No cramping just bleeding. I see the OB this morning. I am afraid that we are not going to have this sweet baby. My heart aches... I'm hoping for the best. But we were down this same road 2 years ago... I'm 16 weeks pregnant. I'll keep you posted. Pray for us......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather...my heart aches for you. I bled twice with Julia's pregnancy, I had a subcorinic hemerage (sp?) both times. Really scary, and many tears. It's amazing how strong the bond is from the moment you get pregnant. I hope it all turns out okay, but if it doesn't know that we LOVE YOU and our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. Please call me or email me any time you feel the least bit sad and need a friend.

Just hold on...we love you and the Lord will support you when you feel like you can't go on.

Cheri and David said...

Prayers for you! I hope it goes well at the OB today.

CJMsquared+6 said...

Hey Lady... Hope surgery went well for you and that you are recovering well. I've been there and my heart feels for you! Let me know if there is anything you need! You'll be in my prayers.