From the mind of Taylor

9:17 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Taylor: When I was born how did I come out of your belly?

Mom: You came out from between my legs.

Taylor:
I'm glad it wasn't from your toes... THAT would be painful.


(tonight's bedtime discussion)

6 comments:

Sue B. said...

How funny the way we see things and then it all changes as we get older. Love YA!!!!

Leah said...

yeah, anything but the toes!

Kate said...

That kid reminds me of his MOM!!!

LOL!

Cheri and David said...

Oh boy!! The questions....he's right though. I'm sure it would really hurt coming out of the toes! :)

Kat said...

oh My!!!!!!!! I had a similar converstion with Meghan recently. When I told her I pushed her out from between my legs she said, "oh, like poopin'!?"

Anneliese said...

that would be tricky...my toes are pretty swollen, and I can't see them anymore. ;-) My five year old is convinced he can see the baby if he cups his hand around my belly button with one eye against his fists "like when you want to look at something that glows in the dark". Kids.