Tree House Museum Fun!

3:39 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Taylor milking a cow... and not very happy about it.


The Tree House Museum in Ogden is Taylors dream museum.... they have TONS of dress up clothing to try on. If you know Taylor, you know he LOVES dress up.

Chance (my nephew), Taylor, and our friend Liam.

Firefighter Taylor!

Gina and Heather! I feel so blessed to have old friends close by again. Wonderful, Wonderful! (Gina is the mother of Liam)

pics taken: Dec. 26th

2 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

I bet Taylor was in heaven! I love the look on his face when he's milking the cow... priceless! Glad everything is going well for you... we miss you! Good Luck with your new house... we are in the process of looking for a house right now and I totally agree... it is a nightmare... I'm already exhausted!!

Gina said...

You got some great photos of Taylor! What a stud in that Air Pilot/Army jumpsuit!

Thanks for meeting up with us there. We love you guys!