YEAH!!!!
2:28 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
So we are moved in and almost settled!! No pictures on the walls but that's O.K. a little each day gets done. The neat thing is that it is actually feeling like home now. And there is nothing better than having a place to call home!! Here are before and after pics.... we painted and put in new flooring. Enjoy!








BEFORE

5 comments:
The house looks great!!! I am just amazed what a coat of paint can do. It looked fine to me before but add a little bit of color and you add depth and warmth! Amazing.
Thanks for sharing some pictures with us!
I love your new home and it truly does look like a home and not just a house, great job. By the way I like the wall color. Love YA!!!!!
Fabulous job on the painting and flooring--did you do it all yourselves? So glad you guys are getting settled in-what a happy thing. Big hugs to you all!
It looks so good! I can't wait to come visit!
It looks GREAT!! It looks like such a fun house and I am uber jealous right now because we are having no luck finding a house!! I am so excited for you guys! Don't you just love that initial making a house your home part... it's a lot of work but SO much fun!!
Post a Comment