Wave Pool Fun
1:36 PM Edit This 3 Comments »The great thing about living near my parents is that we are able to crash their "ward party"! LOL! All the fun with out any of the responsibility! : )
Layton, UT has a huge wave pool and we got to play/swim for free... of course my parents and sisters were there too... but as a kind, responsible and wonderful sister/daughter I will not be posting any bathing suit pictures. (the fear of retaliation or revenge is to great) ; )
Layton, UT has a huge wave pool and we got to play/swim for free... of course my parents and sisters were there too... but as a kind, responsible and wonderful sister/daughter I will not be posting any bathing suit pictures. (the fear of retaliation or revenge is to great) ; )

3 comments:
Your boys are looking so grown up... especially Taylor... what are you feeding them!!
Just regular food but Taylor is beginning to eat more than Nathan... he truly has a hollow leg!
Yes you know me just a new address, such fun and I do understand the swim suite thing all to well!
Post a Comment