What a fun age! I love it when it seems like you can watch them grow over night. Lee is such a cute baby. The one disadvantage to babies growing up is when they start to walk life gets more complicated fast (at least for me).
True! So true.
Heather, you have a beautiful family and will have so much fun at girls camp and I think that Lee will be the hit of the show. Love YA!!! Susan Bayton, Leah's mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun age! I love it when it seems like you can watch them grow over night. Lee is such a cute baby.
The one disadvantage to babies growing up is when they start to walk life gets more complicated fast (at least for me).
True! So true.
Heather, you have a beautiful family and will have so much fun at girls camp and I think that Lee will be the hit of the show. Love YA!!! Susan Bayton, Leah's mom
Post a Comment