Lee Philip our budding musician!
3:03 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Not much is going on over here. Lee's been sick so we haven't gone anywhere. Next week I'll be gone for 4 days at girls camp. (for church) So I guess I'm kinda stressed about getting everything ready. I am bringing Lee with me (because I am still breastfeeding). I have to be honest and say I am a little nervous but Lee is such an easy going baby. I hope that we will be able to pull it off. After camp is over I'm sure I'll have some stories for you.
On a side note: Just yesterday Lee was found standing up holding on to a tall toy and today I found him standing in his crib. So I think it won't be long before he figures out that it's fun to stand up all the time, then I guess, walking is just around the corner. YIKES! I just can't believe how fast it is all going. Well... here he is, our budding musician.
On a side note: Just yesterday Lee was found standing up holding on to a tall toy and today I found him standing in his crib. So I think it won't be long before he figures out that it's fun to stand up all the time, then I guess, walking is just around the corner. YIKES! I just can't believe how fast it is all going. Well... here he is, our budding musician.

2 comments:
He is such a happy baby. I am so proud of the boy that taylor is turning into, I cried when taylor did the birthday song. Lee is so cute and growing so fast. Kiss them for me I miss them so much.
Sara
Wow Lee is growing so quickly! Isn't it crazy! Good luck at Girl's Camp! Man that would be something with a baby!!! You're so brave!!
Post a Comment