A challenge...
8:15 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I've never really liked doing these things but I've been given the challenge by a fellow blogger and I guess if you are even reading this you must care somewhat about what I think so here I go....
The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. So here is what I came up with...
3 Joys
*My Immediate Family, Nathan, Taylor & Lee
*My Extended Family - Parents, Siblings, Grandparents, etc
*My knowledge of where I am going and why I am here
3 Fears
* I can't imagine living without my husband or children (I admit to sometimes getting up multiple times at night just to check on my children - at times my fear for them has caused me some anxiety but then I have to remember that all things work out and it is all in the Lords hands.)
* Snakes and large Spiders freak me out (I know that's two but they are all qualify as creepy crawly things)
* That I'm not doing enough... enough for me, enough for the Lord, enough for my family
3 Goals
* I want to paint. I want to try Watercolor so as soon as I can afford a class I want to take one.
* I want to write and illustrate a few children's book. I have a few stories to tell... I don't necessarily want to publish them but I want to do it for my children.
* I want to work with TJ on learning how to read and read scriptures with him more often... I need to remember that it's not just the quantity of time that I spend with him but the quality of time that matters most.
3 Current Obsessions
* Facebook (Mobwars - I'm embarrassed to admit it)
* Blogging and taking pictures to put on the blog
* Nate wants me to say it's him and now he's asking me why I am laughing - O.K. so my family is a pretty big obsession
3 Surprising Facts About Me
* I have trouble accomplishing anything because I am to busy accomplishing a little of everything, you could say I am the Queen of undone projects.
* I have two toes that are numb from my last pregnancy (8 months ago) I should see a doctor but then I'd probably just get pregnant again so I think I'll just wait it out. They can't stay numb forever, right?
* Ahhh... I can't think of anything else... anyone who knows me knows that I am a big ole loud mouth and I don't really keep anything secret. Oh, Oh, Oh... I just thought of something... this morning I called the Police Station to report two bikes without tires on the side of the road. So if you didn't know, you know now I'm a busy body to boot.
O.K. I did it.. I hope you where entertained... at least marginally. O.K. so just to be annoying I challenge Becca, Kate, Julie, Cheri and Grandma Shirley to do it. Have Fun!
The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. So here is what I came up with...
3 Joys
*My Immediate Family, Nathan, Taylor & Lee
*My Extended Family - Parents, Siblings, Grandparents, etc
*My knowledge of where I am going and why I am here
3 Fears
* I can't imagine living without my husband or children (I admit to sometimes getting up multiple times at night just to check on my children - at times my fear for them has caused me some anxiety but then I have to remember that all things work out and it is all in the Lords hands.)
* Snakes and large Spiders freak me out (I know that's two but they are all qualify as creepy crawly things)
* That I'm not doing enough... enough for me, enough for the Lord, enough for my family
3 Goals
* I want to paint. I want to try Watercolor so as soon as I can afford a class I want to take one.
* I want to write and illustrate a few children's book. I have a few stories to tell... I don't necessarily want to publish them but I want to do it for my children.
* I want to work with TJ on learning how to read and read scriptures with him more often... I need to remember that it's not just the quantity of time that I spend with him but the quality of time that matters most.
3 Current Obsessions
* Facebook (Mobwars - I'm embarrassed to admit it)
* Blogging and taking pictures to put on the blog
* Nate wants me to say it's him and now he's asking me why I am laughing - O.K. so my family is a pretty big obsession
3 Surprising Facts About Me
* I have trouble accomplishing anything because I am to busy accomplishing a little of everything, you could say I am the Queen of undone projects.
* I have two toes that are numb from my last pregnancy (8 months ago) I should see a doctor but then I'd probably just get pregnant again so I think I'll just wait it out. They can't stay numb forever, right?
* Ahhh... I can't think of anything else... anyone who knows me knows that I am a big ole loud mouth and I don't really keep anything secret. Oh, Oh, Oh... I just thought of something... this morning I called the Police Station to report two bikes without tires on the side of the road. So if you didn't know, you know now I'm a busy body to boot.
O.K. I did it.. I hope you where entertained... at least marginally. O.K. so just to be annoying I challenge Becca, Kate, Julie, Cheri and Grandma Shirley to do it. Have Fun!

2 comments:
Thanks for playing along! I know that these things aren't fun to do but they are so fun for others to read!
So, I have a question....What on earth is a Mobwar? I have never even been on facebook so I am fairly clueless.
Two numb toes? You should skip the doctor and go to a chiropracter. You probably have something out of place and it's pinching a nerve or something. And what's this about another baby? Are you ready for that again already? That's awesome if you are, I think I will need another year or two...Julia has been (or should I say still is) a tough baby.
Please don't make me tell you what mobwars is... I am so embarrassed. Just imagine a mob version of sim city. Facebook is great but I really can't believe I got sucked into playing a game online. It's my brother's fault. LOL!
And yes, I would be up for another baby. Lee is great... really pretty easy.
i know another would wipe me out but I'm not getting any younger. : )
Post a Comment