ding.. ding... ding... goes the trolley
8:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »


Thursday 7/17 we took a trolley ride to a downtown festival. It was a hoot. O.K. so it wasn't a real trolley but our 4 year old doesn't know the difference. : ) I snapped a pic of the boys and I just had to share... Nathan is such a good dad he had Lee packed onto him. He is not afraid of being a hands on dad. I love that about him.
Also I added a pic from today 7/20... When Lee was born someone gave us a little suit from a wedding they had been in. I put the suit on him today and of course had to take a million pics. Sometimes motherhood is all about the little "mommy" thrills. Poor kid. I didn't make him do anymore wardrobe changes so overall he was a good sport.

1 comments:
Lee is so CUTE...what a little man! The trolley looks like a lot of fun. What a great family activity.
I think it is super!
Post a Comment