Funny Christmas Story
3:31 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Taylor was just talking about leaving cookies for Santa and I was reminded of last years cookie drama. I had to share:
We left out cookies for Santa on a plate and then we put Taylor to bed. While we were tucking him in. The dog was partaking of Santa's cookies. When I realized what she had done... I just figured that at least one Christmas duty had been taken care of. A few minutes later I heard a horrible screech, I looked over to see that Taylor was standing there looking at the empty plate of cookies... He said in a pained voice " MOM, Cleo ate Santa's cookies, now he isn't going to leave any presents!!!"
I assured him that Santa wouldn't pass him by and I think I found something suitable to replace the cookies. I just had to laugh because it was funny. YOU just can't plan for everything. Merry Christmas!
We left out cookies for Santa on a plate and then we put Taylor to bed. While we were tucking him in. The dog was partaking of Santa's cookies. When I realized what she had done... I just figured that at least one Christmas duty had been taken care of. A few minutes later I heard a horrible screech, I looked over to see that Taylor was standing there looking at the empty plate of cookies... He said in a pained voice " MOM, Cleo ate Santa's cookies, now he isn't going to leave any presents!!!"
I assured him that Santa wouldn't pass him by and I think I found something suitable to replace the cookies. I just had to laugh because it was funny. YOU just can't plan for everything. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
That is funny! Shame on that dog for eating Santa's cookies before the children were asleep! Hope he enjoyed them.
In our house Santa got to eat one before he said that was just enough so the rest went into hiding. By the way that was this year. Love YA!!!
Post a Comment