Biggest Loser
8:03 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

So today was the last day of a local Biggest Loser Challenge.... it lasted 12 weeks and we had a red team and a blue team. This was organized by a few girls and not affilated with the t.v. show, even though we borrowed thier logo. We weighed in weekly and had once a week work outs with our own team. Every three weeks we did a group workout challenge where we challenged the other team. (I was on the blue team) Today we all met at 6:15 for our final weigh in and then we met up at the YMCA and we had our last challenge. Here is how today's challenge went: 20 min on treadmill, 20 mins on bicycle we got a point for each mile.... then we headed to the pool and did laps for 20 mins and got a point for each lap completed. The team with the most points at the end won the challenge. It was SO much fun. I am so sad that it is over but ready for the holidays... bring on the sweets!!!! (O.K. everything in moderation) I wasn't the biggest loser but I did lose 10 lbs in 12 weeks. GO ME! I figured I could have done better, but I did have a hurt foot and started a daycare all in the last 12 weeks so I did what I could. Well here are a few picks of some of the brave that lasted the 12 weeks. We had 14 that started out... we lost some along the way.

2 comments:
Good for you Heather! I enjoy that show even though I don't get to watch it very often. I love how it is really about teaching people to be healthy and that changes their lives. I think that as Americans we all have lessons to learn about being heathy (no matter what we look like). And I have always thought you are beautiful and I still do. You are wonderful and I am proud of you!
Aww, this makes me miss Rapid seeing all of you together! After having Reina, I have 20 lbs to lose, and after #4, it has been tough! weight Watchers here I come. Congrats on your 10 lbs, way to go!!
Post a Comment