good bye

10:45 AM Edit This 6 Comments »
We lost our baby. It died about 4 weeks ago. Unlike our last loss at 16 weeks, I won't have to birth this little one and we won't have to bury him. This baby died about 12 weeks so we won't know gender. I have surgery at 2:45 today. So I'll spend the next few days recovering.

Our hearts are broken but because of our previous experience Nathan and I more stable this time around. I think it's because we know that life is still sweet even with heartache. We have two beautiful little boys who bring us so much joy. We look forward to the day that our family grows but for now we will love on our two blessings and try to be the best parents we can.

Hopefully surgery goes well. Thank you for your love.

6 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. Get lots of sleep and take care of yourself over the next few weeks. You sound so calm...call me if you need a friendly ear.

Love you!

Sue B. said...

I wish I could be there to help with what ever needed to be done your sweet family is in our prayers and hearts. Love The Bayton's

Erin Meyers said...

I am so sorry about your loss! There are no words, so I won't try, just know you guys are loved and we're thinking about you.
E

Chris 'n Leah said...

How are you holding up? The days keep on passing and my thoughts are with you always.

Sarah said...

Heather sweetie, I'm so sorry.
Can I do anything to help you?
My prayers are with you.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry sweetie, all of you are in our prayers. We love you,
The Coopriders & Nana Sachs