Off Roading...

2:02 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
So I love freecycle and Craiglist... I get the best deals, I like free the best. : ) This is my newest freebie! The boys thought is was way cool, never mind that it's a barbie jeep. LOL!






4 comments:

Sue B. said...

The best words in the world Free and Sale! I personally think that the boys look really great in their new wheels. By the way is that the car that will be used for dates? Love YA!!!

Chris 'n Leah said...

I am LOVIN' the new wheels! Kids are so cute, they don't care what color a toy is. They just want it to be cool. Besides, I heard that pink is the new black!

Erin Meyers said...

I'm loving the snow in the background. Kids are just meant to be outside in the fresh air regardless of the weather, it doesn't seem to bother them anyway. Congrats on the find, they'll drive it into the ground.
E

Unknown said...

Amen, Sue. Those are the best words. LOL! And your right Leah, pink is the new black LOL. And yep the kids don't care a whole lot about weather... they just want to run.