Happy Birthday to me!

11:08 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
Lots and lots going on over here. Not only is it my birthday today but we are looking at a possible move to Utah. Yep, Utah! Nate has had a verbal offer for a job at Hill AFB. We are waiting for the official offer to come in the mail (the one with the exact pay and benefits) Its not for sure until we get all that info... but from what has been discussed it sounds like a really good opportunity.

The coolest part is that my mom and dad live a mile outside of Hill's main gate... along with my two sisters. It will be great to see more of them.

So my lack of posting has been because of the mass amount of home improvement projects going on over here. They want Nathan to start June1st... (we are hoping to have that date pushed back a bit) so as you can imagine there is a lot to do if you suddenly find yourself facing a move in a few short weeks.

We weren't looking for a new job.. I'll have to post about how it happened at a later date... I am typing this one handed holding a 8 week old. : )

Anyways... just wanted to give a quick update... and mention that on my 32d birthday, I am happy to announce that I really have a truly wonderful and blessed life. Thank you for being my friends and for loving me through out the years! --h

7 comments:

Sue B. said...

"Happy Birthday" It is really not hard to love you as you are such a special person as well as sister. By the way I think your possible move is fantastic and that it is in the Lord's hands and all will be well. Take care and try to stay out of trouble!!! Love YA!!!!

Anneliese said...

ooooh! I see a play date in our future! Airplane Museum? Chuckie Cheese? Castle Park? The possiblities are endless. I hope it works out for your family!

Leah said...

Happy Happy Birthday Heather Dear, I wish happy days to come to you all year...if I had one wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to YOU from ME!!!!

I can't hear about a birthday without having a primary song run through my head! You are awesome and a great friend, I hope you have a SUPER DUPER DAY!

Utah, hu? Well it's not Iowa but I am really happy for you guys. Christian will be GREEN with envy!

Cheri and David said...

Oh how fun! David has been TDY to Hill a few times and he really liked the area. Now I'm wishing we were still going to school in Logan- then we could see you every once in awhile! How exciting....good luck getting your house ready and all of that!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Bummer... for us who will not get to enjoy your company... GOOD for you and your family. Moving is always an adventure, especially an unexpected move and it will be nice for you to be near family. Happy Birthday!!

Erin Meyers said...

Well, that is great news! I hope all goes smoothly with selling/buying a new house and a big move. Keep us posted.
E

Sarah said...

WOW,sounds exciting. My step-brother works there at Hill AFB. We will be in Provo in August. We will have to get together!