Mother's Day

6:32 PM Edit This 3 Comments »

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends and family!!!

I've had a wonderful blessed day. My boys have been good to me. Nate even surprised me with a Mother's Day corsage. I loved it! I'm kinda old school... I have always loved Mother's Day corsages.

I think because when I was kid my dad would give them to my mom on Mother's Day. I always felt that it was so wonderful to have my mom wearing one. I thought she looked even more beautiful than ever with that corsage on. : )

It's been a fun week... MY week. It's a whole week of celebration, when your birthday falls on the same week as Mother's Day. : )

Finally the update on the possible move: They are having delays in getting the formal papers out. So they have moved his start date to July 1st. We gotta have those papers before we REALLY start thinking seriously about a move. It still looks and feels good so we'll see what this next month brings. So that's it on the Sachs front.

I hope and pray that your Mother's Day was a blessed one too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let us know if and when you move to Utah. We are living in St. George right now, so maybe we could get together. Happy Mothers Day

coryandjulie said...

Hello Beautiful Woman! You look lovely with your Old School Corsage! Glad you had a good mother's day. Good luck with the move, I hope it goes smoooooothly! Keep us posted! We'll get to visit you the next time we go to Roy to see Cory's sister! Yeah! :)

Sarah said...

Hello birthday gal! Glad you had a nice Mom's day too!
Moving to Utah? Oh my how often will I see you? See I'm already in panic mode.
Sarah