Catch Up Time! - My trip home from Utah
9:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
On my way home from Utah we stopped in Casper, Wy to say hi to my little brother, Micah, who I haven't seen in FOREVER!!!! He is living in Casper and working for the railroad. Still single and still busy... we barely had time to see him. We both look a little rough around the edges... I had been driving all morning and he had just come off work. We only had about 1 hour to visit but it was wonderful! Here we are, sure love my brother!
I think he was a little embarrassed to be posing with me, he's a little worried that some chick might think he's "with me" and he's like totally not. LOL! (sigh) That's little brothers for you!
Uncle Micah and Taylor!
pics taken: Fri, August 7th, 2009



0 comments:
Post a Comment