Catch Up Time! - Fish Hatchery Visit

9:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So this was back on July 29th. I got together with a friend and her two boys and we went to the Rapid City Fish Hatchery. I had Lee, Tj, Triniti (my niece) and two daycare kids (Lance & Hayden).

They gave us food to feed the fish with... it was amazing to see that many fish jumping for the food. Then they let us go into a separate area where the kids could touch little fish and toss them back in to the pool. Most of the kids loved tossing them back in.. but my two wanted nothing to do with them. Watch the video and watch TJ's face as he tries to touch them... that about sums it up. So here are some pics of our outing.

Oh, yeah... the best part was that it was FREE. Gotta love free entertainment for the kids.



Well, never mind the video upload on blogger has been changed. I dunno? I can't seem to upload a video anymore. It's going to take some research. Bummer! Any one else having trouble??


pics take: Weds, July 29th 2009

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

Ok, for starters, that is NOT micah, or else I am very, very old! Second, I am so sad we didn't get to see you while you were in Utah, and third, I'm sooo glad Leah sent me the link to your blog so I could follow again. Been thinking of you, hope all is well!
Oh, and you look like a hottie in your picture. I am so jelous that you've been able to keep the long hair. So pretty, not mommy-ish at all! What a lucky hubby.