Jason Mraz
12:20 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So most of my facebook friends are already aware that I had a fabulous evening last Wednesday night. But for my non facebook friends.... here is a picture from my highlight last week! Me and Jason Mraz!!!!!!
Ahhhh..... What a night! Not only did I get to meet him, but I also had his arm around me. (sigh) And I have the picture to prove it! LOL!
At the last minute a friend called me up and mentioned that she had won Jason Mraz tickets and wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. I enthusiastically said YES! Along with her free tickets she got meet and greet passes. We had a great time laughing and singing to music. I don't think I'll soon forget that night. (sigh) THANK YOU MARGO!

3 comments:
NOT FAIR!!!! I love Jason Mraz... well Ian and Liam and I do! We sing along to his music quite often. I am so jealous you got a photo with him! What a hunk!
I am so lame...who is Jason Mraz?
And. . . who. . . is. . . Jason. . . Mraz?? Glad you got to enjoy, what's his name!? WONDERFUL updates, you had me really laughing. SEE you next visit.
E
Post a Comment