Utah Bound...

10:12 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
We are leaving Friday for the great state of Utah.

Nate starts his new job on Oct. 13th sp please keep us in your prayers as we travel across country. Also a prayer that our Rapid City house will sell soon, would be wonderful. We will be staying with my parents until we sell the Rapid City home. Then renting something near by them until we figure out where we want to buy. We are kinda leaning towards a house with some acreage so that we can have a small hobby farm (any ideas?). Anyways, that is the update!!

Goodbye sweet South Dakota you have been good to us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you ever come down to St. George, call me 435 669 3563. It would be great fun to see you guys again. Good luck moving.

Sarah said...

Heather,
I'm sorry I missed your party tonight.
I'm going to miss you.
Love,
Sarah

Chris 'n Leah said...

Good Luck Heather & Crew! Moving is a grand adventure. And now we will be much more likely to see eachother every so often! Yeah for us! :P