Birthday Boy! Lee is Two Years Old!

6:00 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
My baby is two years old!! Where has the time gone??? I just can't believe it... sigh. I guess I better get use to it.

Here is my baby Lee, blowing out his candles... it's kind of loud so turn down your speakers and ignore me singing in the background!!! LOL!






Video taken: 11-14-09

4 comments:

Erin Meyers said...

Happy Birthday, LEE!!

Chris 'n Leah said...

Yeah for birthdays!!!!

Happy Birthday Big Boy Lee!!!

Alisa said...

HEY from Alisa (I popped over from Cheri's blog)...I CAN'T BELIEVE Lee is two already. It doesn't seem like long ago you were a good sport-very pregnant and dressed as a pumpkin for Halloween at the trunk-or-treat. I hope your family feels settled soon!

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hey, where you been? I need your new address so I can get a christmas card to you AND I lost your email address when our laptop "bit the dust" right before our move.