Missing in action.
1:12 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Due to my life's circumstances I have had to take a leave of absence. Thanks to Leah for pointing out that I left without a trace. LOL!
Don't quit checking in on me... I hope in the New Year to be back to posting reguraly.
Here is what is up...
We had an offer on our SD home, which required us to make a sudden Thanksgiving trip back to South Dakota to pick up all of our stuff. We are offically under contract and should close on our SD home next week. We found out that since moving into our home 5 years ago we have acculmated too much stuff to fit into a 26 ft Uhaul truck. It was hard to let some things go but overall probably good to get rid of some of the stuff. A HUGE thanks to good friends who helped load and clean.. couldn't have done it with out help.
We also have put in an offer on a house here in West Point, Utah. It's a great house with alot of things we have been hoping to have in our next home. (three bedrooms on one floor, main flr laundry, front living room, Huge backyard, a party room for teenagers etc) I'll post pics when I can. We have some updating to do... but I guess we won't be bored. LOL!
Anyways... those two things are the biggest things on the Sachs Minds.... I'll update as I can.
Here is our current address: (not the new home, but my parents address)
EDITED!!!!
Don't quit checking in on me... I hope in the New Year to be back to posting reguraly.
Here is what is up...
We had an offer on our SD home, which required us to make a sudden Thanksgiving trip back to South Dakota to pick up all of our stuff. We are offically under contract and should close on our SD home next week. We found out that since moving into our home 5 years ago we have acculmated too much stuff to fit into a 26 ft Uhaul truck. It was hard to let some things go but overall probably good to get rid of some of the stuff. A HUGE thanks to good friends who helped load and clean.. couldn't have done it with out help.
We also have put in an offer on a house here in West Point, Utah. It's a great house with alot of things we have been hoping to have in our next home. (three bedrooms on one floor, main flr laundry, front living room, Huge backyard, a party room for teenagers etc) I'll post pics when I can. We have some updating to do... but I guess we won't be bored. LOL!
Anyways... those two things are the biggest things on the Sachs Minds.... I'll update as I can.
Here is our current address: (not the new home, but my parents address)
EDITED!!!!

2 comments:
Yeah for everything!!!! What an exciting turn of events for you guys. And there is no need to explain to me how crazy and busy you are right now, I completely understand. Glad to know things are going well for you :)
I am so excited for you guys, when you do as the Lord asks you are blessed and boy it can be fast lots of times. What is the saying All is well, All is well. Love YA!!!!
Post a Comment