South Dakota House SOLD!
8:33 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
We closed on our S.D home yesterday.
What a relief and what a bitter sweet moment. We loved our home, friends and family in S.D. so it is with a bit of sadness that we close on the place that we called home. But at the same time... We feel so blessed that we can move on to our new life here in Utah.
We close on our new home on December 29th. I have a lot of things to pull together before we can move in. The house needs new carpet... and we will be painting and putting in tile. So the next few weeks will be beyond busy for us. I still don't have any photos to publish... my camera cord is missing in action. But I heard from a little birdie that I can expect a new camera for Christmas!!!! I'll be sure to take before and after shots.
Here is our new address: (as of next week)
Edited! If you need it email me privately!
What a relief and what a bitter sweet moment. We loved our home, friends and family in S.D. so it is with a bit of sadness that we close on the place that we called home. But at the same time... We feel so blessed that we can move on to our new life here in Utah.
We close on our new home on December 29th. I have a lot of things to pull together before we can move in. The house needs new carpet... and we will be painting and putting in tile. So the next few weeks will be beyond busy for us. I still don't have any photos to publish... my camera cord is missing in action. But I heard from a little birdie that I can expect a new camera for Christmas!!!! I'll be sure to take before and after shots.
Here is our new address: (as of next week)
Edited! If you need it email me privately!

3 comments:
A new season in your lives and may all your lives be blessed, I miss you and send our love and prayers through the air waves. Love YA!!!!
Hello Clan
This is John W. from Rapid City. Thanks so much for the xmas letter!! Been thinking of you guys lately!
Hey John!!! Thanks for checking in... sure have missed seeing/visiting with you! : ) Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment