LEE
9:39 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
My two year old is starting to act his age... went to Walmart today and he had to put on his own shoes (10 min) then we got in the car and he wanted to belt his carseat (5 min) then when we got to Walmart he had his shoes off and wouldn't let me help put them on. (10 mins of me trying to assist while standing by his open door) Once in Walmart he decided he didn't want to sit in the cart... he wanted to walk next to the cart while holding on. Of course, that meant he could put whatever he felt like we needed in the cart. (fluorescent lights? hotdogs? plastic buckets?) Our Walmart trip ended with a crying, poopy (out of diapers - go figure) two year old strapped to the cart and a frantic mom trying to find the nearest cashier. sigh.

2 comments:
What's a trip to Wal-mart without a little drama!! lol At this point I am thinking I am glad my two year old doesn't talk!!
I think that was about the time I vowed never to take my child in public... but that idea dies when you have to get junk done like run to Wal-Mart. Sigh. I am sorry it's so rough.
Post a Comment