Lunch

2:00 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I love my kids. I love my kids. I love my kids. (sometimes you just have to say that repeatedly) Here's why:

After a joyous morning of running around in Odgen at the Treehouse Museum. We stopped for lunch at Cafe Rio. (kids eat free) ; )

As I was carrying my salad on it's tray to the table.... my overly impatient six year old reached over and tipped my tray. His action caused a chain of events that included a flying salad that basically covered a 5 foot radius and covered a poor lady sitting next to him.

They didn't kick us out and the nice people at Cafe Rio made me a new salad. (kuddos to them) The poor lady next to us, wiped herself off and after a few minutes left. sigh. I don't know if my appoliges were enough....

So I say again.... I love my kids. I love my kids. I love my kids.

4 comments:

Sue B. said...

Yes this does bring back the memories, we all LOVE our Children even when life is to yucky to do anything but laugh. Love YA!!! By the way they are way to cute to get mad at!

Anneliese said...

I think you are fibbing. Those boys look like adorable angels to me.

CJMsquared+6 said...

ha ha ha.... I am thinking this is funny because I feel like this all the time! Repeating it over and over does help!! That lady either has never had kids or its been too long since she's had little ones!! Have fun in Cali!!

Gina said...

They are so dang cute in that photo. The story was tragic though. Glad they made you a new salad.