Born To Ride
6:03 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
We have this rocking horse and all the kids love it. Lee of course is a bit small for it, but he loves it when we place him on top of it. Today I put him on it and when I pulled him off he threw the biggest fit... I placed him back on and he was happy again. After a few minutes, I took him off and he threw another huge fit. I thought it was so funny that I grabbed the camera to take a video. True to our children as soon as the camera was involved he started hamming it up for the camera and I never did get the big fit on video but he's cute anyways.

4 comments:
Some of us really are born to ride aren't we?
I have always wanted one of those horses to ride on for myself and now that I am "all grown up" I want one for my kids! But I need more space before I can think about adding one more toy to this house!
I had one of those horses when I was a kid and LOVED it.....wish I'd gotten one for my kids.
KWIM about kids hamming it up for the camera. I've tried to catch Ethan throwing one of his hissy fits, but he stops as soon as he sees the camera and says, "cheeeezzzzz!" over and over again. Maybe I'll just start carrying the camera around all the time just to prevent the tantrums! LOL
You two make me laugh. We got this one as a hand me down. It is great!
I love it-you have to show me how to post a video on!
Post a Comment