Snow days...

5:50 PM Edit This 2 Comments »






Well, we were stuck inside all weekend. Church was canceled... no driving was recommended. SO we had a lot of free time. I hate to admit it but here is a video and some pics of what happens at the Sachs house when we are left alone by ourselves. : ) (At least what can be shown)

1. Nate put goggles on Lee and Lee thought it was great.
2. Taylor unknown to his parents was taking pictures of himself.
3. Images far to scary to be shown even to our closet friends. (shall remain withheld)

All pics and video taken 12-14-08

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I just love the faces he his making in those pictures. Those are definately (in the words of my husband) "blog worthy" but I would go one step further and say they are also "wall worthy"!

Unknown said...

Blog worthy! What a great way to put it. I'll have to borrow it.