My not so sweet Lee

12:58 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
Well Lee is getting his Molars in and he is one grumpy dude. That boy is such a monkey too, he is climbing on everything and frankly just plain wearing me out. He likes to torture my other little 1 year old with wrestling moves, by pulling out her pacifier, taking her bottle, hitting her on the head with toys.. etc. (it's all about reaction)

I told Nathan the other day, that if he was another kid in my daycare I just might have to tell his parents that I couldn't handle him any more. LOL! Thank goodness he can be very sweet and so dang lovable at other times. I'm ready for this stage to pass. (sigh)

I think I have decided to get one of those gates that connect together making a locked in play area. That way I can at least seperate "my little monster" from the other kids. My little girl will appreciate it even though I think it's going to cramp Lee's style and he is not going to be very happy about it. I am just plum out of ideas... the thing about Lee is that he is so determined. Distraction does NOT work... that boy is right back at it.

Well that's about it. Just the daily stuggles and the daily joys. Love to you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post had me rolling on the floor laughing! Well maybe I wasn't on the floor but it was REALLY funny! Perhaps it was so funny to me because it hit a nerve close to home. Oh the joys of two year olds...he'll grow out of it just hang in there!

Unknown said...

Ha, Ha.. I guess we should always try to find the humor in life. : )

Erin Meyers said...

Oh, those children, everyday is a new adventure. A round of applause for the at home mom and all the work she really puts into every detail of every day!
E

Kat said...

I feel your pain, my dear. Maybe I can come put my monster in the cage along with Lee and they can see which one of them knows more wrestling moves. We could probably sell tickets to the show! LOL!
It's a good thing Ethan knows how to use his beautiful blue eyes and an irresistable grin to get himself out of trouble. And I'm sure Lee does the same thing to you. I swear this boy never runs out of steam. Determined is an understatement. He's unstoppable.

Sue B. said...

The bright side is that someday they do grow up. Love YA!!!!!

Unknown said...

You all crack me up!!! Thanks for the encouraging words!!

ansons said...

It's in our genes as boys, Heather. Some forces will never be thwarted!