hmmmmm

6:46 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Lee lost my camera cord? Do you think we'll find it any time soon?

We are going to make today a lost and found day...

List of lost items:

Trin's bathing suit
Camera Cord
TJ's game boy

Not a long list but I'm hoping we make some progress... I HATE losing things in my own home.

I am beginning to believe in house gnomes. Things just "poof" disappear and it makes no sense to me. Hey, wait a minute, maybe Lee is my house gnome... he WAS the last one seen with my camera cord. hmmmmmmm

1 comments:

Kat said...

Losing stuff drives me batty. I'll actually lie awake at night mentally dismantling my entire house, trying to figure out where some random toy or gadget has disappeared to. For almost a year, we've been missing part of Meghan's tea set....nothing important, just some plastic dishes. But, it's been making me insane. I was THRILLED to come across them the other day.....deep inside a soft-sided cooler that has been in the back of the closet since Shon won it at the fair last year!!! Now if I could just keep track of my cell phone and keys!